Wednesday, June 14, 2006
About Me
- Name: Tarnie
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I plan to invent the Pocket Fox and Rabbit Radar. This item will tell you how many foxes and rabbits there are within 2 miles of where you are standing, as if there is a 2 mile long piece of string attached to you with a pencil on the end, drawing a large circle. I think it will work on scent. It will allow you to locate your animal friends and invite them for a carrot or a chat. Country adventures will never be the same! I have one on pre-order already for £500. Meanwhile I am a word tinker. If you need a fine copywriter, please post me an email. To here-> tarniegr@gmail.com
Previous Posts
- Dunlop Injection site for Agency Republic.
- Dunlop Injection site for Agency Republic.Thrill p...
- Dunlop Injection site for Agency RepublicThrill pa...
- The IT Crowd - Some ConceptsThe brief was to creat...
- ~25 degrees~Children simmering in the street like ...
- if you're up a tree, or wish you were up a tree, y...
- <!-- embedded thumbnail -->View Photo Slideshow<!...
- To Home from PeckhamTwilight hangs over me like th...
- Revlon 'Charlie' site for glue LondonSee: http://...
- Stick-a-moodsclick to enlarge


<< Home